- Employers want employees who can think effectively, creatively and independently.
- UK Institutions use a variety of teaching and assessment methods to encourage independence, as well as mastery of the subject.
- Students are expected to use the information they are given to stimulate their original thinking.
- The UK education system provides facilities such as international student’s societies, planned social activities, academic support, and academic counselors. UK has one of the lowest 'drops out rates.
- Its quality is unrivaled throughout the world.
- Encourages relevant skills that are marketable and sought by today's top companies
- Realization of earning potentials sooner.
- Numerous scholarships and bursaries offered by UK institutions.
- Almost free health care by National Health Service.
- Student discount facilities provided free through National Union of Students membership for all students.
- Vast choice of institutions, academics and subjects.
- Flexible programs.
- Diverse, stable social environment
- Cosmopolitan place to live.
- Home to numerous ethnic groups and nationalities from around the world.
- Tolerant, stable society where students learn about diverse range of people.
- Compared to other educational destinations shorter duration programs
- Undergraduate - 3 years, Postgraduate - 1 year.
About Manchester University
University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England. It was
established in 1824. Motto of the Institute is”Knowledge,Wisdom,Humanity” .University of Manchester is affiliated to various groups such as Universities Research Association, Russell group,EUA,N8 Group, NWUA, ACU.The Manchester MBA program is accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. The Shanghai Jiao Tong University Academic Ranking of World Universities assesses the best teaching and research universities, and in 2012 we were ranked 40th in the world and 5th in the UK.It is ranked 32nd in the world,10th in Europe and 8th in the UK in the 2012 QS World University Rankings.
In 2012, the university has around 39000 students and 10,400 staff, making it the largest single site university in UK
- The UK's largest single-site university;
- The UK's most popular university, receiving more applications for undergraduate study than any other British university;
- In the latest Research Assessment Exercise (RAE 2008), Manchester was rated third in the UK behind only Oxford and Cambridge in terms of 'research power';
- Guaranteed accommodation for international students;
- In the 2011 Shanghai Jiao Tong Ranking of the World's Top 500 Universities, Manchester was placed 38th in the world and fifth in the UK;
- No fewer than 25 Nobel Prize winners amongst our current and former staff and students;
- 4 million books in one of the best UK university libraries.
Read More About University of Manchester in UK