Friday 1 December 2017

Why Work Experience Can Be Important When Applying to an MBA Program


edwise-logo
December 2017
Prior work experience provides you with valuable insight into the requirements of the business world and therefore when seeking to pursue an MBA study program work experience is relevant. The Admissions committee looks to admit all-rounder candidates into their program and the type of working experience that you have will set you apart from other desirable candidates, while additionally providing you with the opportunity to learn from your experiences. Here’s why work experience can prove to be beneficial when applying to an MBA program.
Hands on Experience
Internships or prior work experience can be useful in helping you gain hands on exposure, as it shows your relevance to the program. This practical experience helps you better analyse the various teaching styles of a business program, making it an integral part of your study abroad experience.
Increases Your Chances of Acceptance
In addition to your academia, the type of working experience that you have can also increase your chances of gaining an admit into the University of your choice. The admissions office looks to admit applicants that can demonstrate an array of essential MBA skills, and having prior experience proves that you have what it takes for an overseas MBA program.
Advanced Skill Set
The work experience that you have provides you with an idea on the specialization that you wish to major in. While some candidates wish to further develop their knowledge and skills in a particular subject area, others wish to develop skills that will allow them to switch between careers. Therefore, suitable work experience can provide you with a rewarding skill set.

What Edwise Students Studying Abroad Say?


“Edwise has helped in all nooks & corner & because of which thinking about dreams coming true can be made possible. Thanks to the visa officer and the counsellor for their dedicated support and commitment.”
Name- Miss Harshal Ravindra Mahadik
Country- New Zealand
University- Pacific International
“Experience with Edwise and my counselor have been great part from helpful listing the universities for my course, being in constant interaction and providing timely information about interviews. The other service like pre-departure briefing with the University professors was extremely helpful. My experience with Edwise has been great and will recommend it to my friends.”
Name- Srikanth Sankaran
Country- UK
University- Lancaster University
“I am really grateful to Edwise for guiding my way for foreign studies by guiding me to Cardiff University for my Business Management course. I have always dreamt of studying abroad and it came true only with the help of Edwise. I am really thankful to Edwise for it. My special thanks to my Counsellors for guiding me through all my admission procedure right from selecting university to landing on the university campus, The Visa counsellor for his professional advise for my Visa and Financial matters and for helping me out in preparing my Visa papers. It was a very distinctive experience with Edwise. I am very contented with the service and concern they gave me. I wish them best of luck for their future and for the service they offer to the students. I wish them to prolong it for many approaching years.”
Name- Manish Prajapati
Country- UK
University- Cardiff University
“When I decided that i want to study abroad i had no idea how to go about it. As a result i ended up consulting more than 6 consultancies but the result was not upto the mark. Finally i decided to go for Edwise because of their exceptional service and support. And i am happy that I made the correct decision.”
Name- Mohammed Shameer
Country- UK
University- Staffordshire University
“The guidance provided by the Edwise Counselor was very beneficial. Their in-depth knowledge and experience is incredible as it helped me a lot and i am indebted to Edwise .I would recommend Edwise to all those who want to make their educational goals come true.”
Name- Ritesh Kerwell
Country- UK
University- University of Bristol
“I have finally reached Bradford and settled in. It’s a very beautiful city and a world class university. A million thanks for your suggestion and guidance. The university has a good reputation, convenient location and strong recommendation by most people. My experience with Edwise was one of excellent service, prompt and accurate guidance throughout the process of application and visa. My reaching Bradford wouldn’t have been possible without your advice and guidance. I really wonder if there are any other services in this country like Edwise.”
Name- Siddharth Choudhary
Country- UK
University- Bradford University
“Edwise has done a wonderful job and I thank each person at Edwise who has helped me get here in time. I am absolutely overwhelmed and appreciate the support provided by you people. It was a wonderful experience interacting with everyone at Edwise. I shall definitely recommend anyone who wants to study abroad to come to Edwise. I got the right suggestion at the right time from everyone including my Academic Counsellor to my Visa Counsellor & due to their support & hard work I am here at my dream destination.”
Name- Sanjiv Vishwanath
Country- Australia
University- Griffith University

Overseas Education Consultant


We at Edwise streamline and personalize the process for each student irrespective of the destination, institution, course or any level of study. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you individual attention and exceptional guidance throughout your process of application. We provide assistance related to course selections, admission, visa, bank-loan and scholarships. We also host University delegates for direct student interaction and all these services are provided free of cost. We have established since 1991 and have been maintaining strong networks with over 575 universities in 16 countries, hence giving us a unique insight into the finest educational establishments worldwide.
Start your education overseas with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad from study permits, temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to finding a program.
Do visit your nearest Edwise branch & choose your university carefully under our expert guidance and ensure that you have all your paperwork in order. Once you apply, and the wait is over, you can really begin to look forward to not only studying in a beautiful and vibrant country, but also to a life experience quite like no other.

For complete information on Studying Overseas, Contact Edwise on
1-800-200-3678 (Toll Free) / 08600911333.

No comments:

Post a Comment