Monday 5 February 2018

Should I Stay or Should I Go?




While parents may have reservations of sending their child away to a foreign country, there are several benefits that come with studying abroad. Whether you choose to study at an undergraduate or university level, a study abroad program will benefit you in several ways. It allows you to communicate across different cultures, and simultaneously boosts your overall personality. Listed below are reasons why you should consider a degree abroad.

Should I Stay or Should I Go?


  • Explore a different culture
Studying in a new country gives you the opportunity to witness an entirely different culture. Trying out the different types of local food and learning about the customs and traditions of your new home country is not something that you experience everyday. Studying abroad will leave you with fond memories and the chance to experience life overseas.

  • Meet new people
Friendships you make with people when studying abroad will last you all through your university life and for years to come. Meeting new people is part of your study abroad experience and is something you will always cherish your entire life.

  • Learn the local language
One of the great things about studying abroad is being able to learn the local language. Students that have travelled and studied abroad found that by conversing with the locals on a daily basis, they were able to master the language alot sooner than expected. Learning the local language comes with several added advantages, for starters it makes you desirable to potential employers.

  • Celebrate different festivities
By choosing to study abroad, you experience the joy of celebrating festivals different from the ones you have back home. Participate in the Easter egg hunt or indulge in a home cooked thanksgiving meal. Embracing different festivities enables you to learn all about the country you now call home.

  • Traveling
Traveling to neighbouring countries when abroad is the perfect opportunity to explore different parts of the world. Not only is it a great change in scenery, but traveling in between semesters is invigorating.

Student Testimonials


“I am in touch with Edwise since a year now and they have always been very patient and helpful. It was really an awesome time for me with EDWISE.The information that they gave was very vital and also the queries were solved very nicely. GOOD WORK EDWISE! GOD BLESS”

Name- Sagar Shah
Country- Canada
University- Humber
“The service provided by the Edwise was very good. I was helped by my counsellor at each step even for the smallest thing they were there to help me out. I am very happy that i found Edwise as my consulting medium. The whole process was smooth sailing!!”

Name- Ankit Jain
Country- UK
University- Nottingham Trent University
“After visiting Edwise I got all the information on Singapore. The counselor was very friendly and cleared all my doubts. Right from my application, to visas and accommodation I got all assistance in a thoroughly professional way. I would recommend Edwise to all my friends looking for higher studies in Singapore. All the best and keep up the good work.”

Name- Abhishek Jain
Country- Singapore
University- MDIS
“It has been a remarkable learning experience where I have been able to grasp the points of dealing with International admission. My expectations were not only met, but exceeded when it came down to the crunch issues of admissions and visa approval. The staff at Edwise is a warm, caring and a thoroughly professional lot.”

Name- Jesal Ashar
Country- New Zealand
University- Auckland University of Technology
“I received my dream job here in Canada!. It was the first and only resume that i had sent out. I want to thank Edwise for placing me in the right institute which groomed me academically and made me job ready. I am very happy in my new position and lot of the credit goes to you and your staff. The process at Edwise has helped turn my life around.”

Name- Gaurav Kalia
Country- Canada
University- Sheridan College
““Edwise is an extremely professional and fast processing consultancy. My visa which wasn't getting sanctioned through the other consultant was very quickly sanctioned by Edwise.It was like a breeze that the process started and completed too. Apart from Visa the counselling, coaching and everything was carried out very well by edwise.Keep up the good spirit EDWISE!!”

Name- Krishna Hemaraj
Country- UK
University- Cardiff
“The experience was both fantastic and an enjoyable one. My counsellor was very supportive with me at all times and helped me at every single stage. Though I applied to Pittsburgh and they do not have any agents anywhere in the world, still I received enough help from my counsellor as much as possible in whatever aspect they could help me out in, starting from application tips till the final stages of my VISA application. In a nutshell, the help I received from Edwise Kolkata was quite invigorating.”

Name- Niyati Mehra
Country- USA
University- University of Pittsburgh

Overseas Education Consultant


We at Edwise streamline and personalize the process for each student irrespective of the destination, institution, course or any level of study. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you individual attention and exceptional guidance throughout your process of application. We provide assistance related to course selections, admission, visa, bank-loan and scholarships. We also host University delegates for direct student interaction and all these services are provided free of cost. We have established since 1991 and have been maintaining strong networks with over 575 universities in 16 countries, hence giving us a unique insight into the finest educational establishments worldwide.
Start your education overseas with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad from study permits, temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to finding a program.
Do visit your nearest Edwise branch & choose your university carefully under our expert guidance and ensure that you have all your paperwork in order. Once you apply, and the wait is over, you can really begin to look forward to not only studying in a beautiful and vibrant country, but also to a life experience quite like no other.


For complete information on Studying Overseas, Contact Edwise on 1-800-200-3678 (Toll Free) / 08600911333.


February 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment