Tuesday 6 March 2018

18 Questions to Ask Before Preparing the Perfect Statement of Purpose Essays


March 2018

A statement of purpose is one of the much needed pre-requisites when applying for a degree abroad and should include an honest and truthful compilation of your goals, achievements and aspirations. A powerful essay takes time and hence planning your essay well in advance not only enables you to gather all your thoughts, but also allows you to submit an essay that is heartfelt and sincere. It is also important to proof read your essay once completed. An error free essay goes a long way and moreover improves your chances of gaining an admit into your dream university.

Study Abroad | Education Consultants

Listed below are questions that should be addressed before preparing the perfect statement of purpose essay:

  • How an overseas degree would be beneficial for me in the future?

  • How did your interest evolve?

  • When did you first learn of this program?

  • Describe a peculiar quality that you possess?

  • Have you faced any struggles? How have you overcomed them?

  • Describe how your extra curricular activities(internships/ work experience) has aided in your personal development?

  • What responsibilities have you undertaken?

  • Is the experience that you have relevant to your choice of program?

  • List the skills that you've gained from your professional setup? (problem solving, leadership, team work)

  • What skills do you hope to gain from this program?

  • What are your reasons for applying to this program?

  • What is it that makes you stand out from the other applicants?

  • Why have you chosen this country?

  • Why do you wish to enroll at this university?

  • How will you contribute towards the program?

  • Why do you fit in?

  • What are your career objectives

  • What do you wish to do on completion of your program?

Student Testimonials


“I have just returned over this weekend after settling my daughter Dinaz in at Melbourne. Her lectures at Monash have commenced and she is pretty much liking it out there, Thanks to Edwise who supported her for right course & university. I would like to personally thank entire team at Edwise who have helped us through this mission, which certainly looked impossible to me at one stage but as the adage goes, all's well that ends well.”

Name- Zanobia Tamboli
Country- Australia
University- Monash University

“Edwise provided an easy & smooth procedure for my college admission & visa filing. The counselor was quite updated with the technical as well as administrative details also they provided an opportunity to talk personally with the college representative. I will definitely recommend Edwise to my friends.”

Name- Aavish Krishali
Country- Canada
University- Durham College

“Edwise has been a great help and support to me from choosing the university, applying with the proper essays and the visa process. They still extent a personal help too.”

Name- Sruthi Susan Varghese
Country- UK
University- Cardiff University

“I am really grateful to Edwise for guiding my way for foreign studies by guiding me to Cardiff University for my Business Management course. I have always dreamt of studying abroad and it came true only with the help of Edwise. I am really thankful to Edwise for it. My special thanks to my Counsellors for guiding me through all my admission procedure right from selecting university to landing on the university campus, The Visa cousellor for his professional advise for my Visa and Financial matters and for helping me out in preparing my Visa papers. It was a very distinctive experience with Edwise. I am very contented with the service and concern they gave me. I wish them best of luck for their future and for the service they offer to the students. I wish them to prolong it for many approaching years.”

Name- Manish Prajapati
Country- UK
University- Cardiff University

“Edwise has really helped me in choosing the right university which has enabled me to take a giant step towards a successful career .All the counselors at Edwise are well trained and well versed in providing information to students. Today owing to the efforts of Edwise many aspiring students have been shown the right direction. Thank you... Edwise.”

Name- Nosheen Nadiadwala
Country- Singapore
University- MDIS

“Edwise has done a wonderful job and I thank each person at Edwise who has helped me get here in time. I am absolutely overwhelmed and appreciate the support provided by you people. It was a wonderful experience interacting with everyone at Edwise. I shall definitely recommend anyone who wants to study abroad to come to Edwise. I got the right suggestion at the right time from everyone including my Academic Counsellor to my Visa Counsellor & due to their support & hard work I am here at my dream destination.”

Name- Sanjiv Vishwanath
Country- Australia
University- Griffith University

Edwise Overseas Education Consultant


We at Edwise streamline and personalize the process for each student irrespective of the destination, institution, course or any level of study. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you individual attention and exceptional guidance throughout your process of application. We provide assistance related to course selections, admission, visa, bank-loan and scholarships. We also host University delegates for direct student interaction and all these services are provided free of cost. We have established since 1991 and have been maintaining strong networks with over 575 universities in 16 countries, hence giving us a unique insight into the finest educational establishments worldwide.
Start your education overseas with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad from study permits, temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to finding a program.
Do visit your nearest Edwise branch & choose your university carefully under our expert guidance and ensure that you have all your paperwork in order. Once you apply, and the wait is over, you can really begin to look forward to not only studying in a beautiful and vibrant country, but also to a life experience quite like no other.

For complete information on Study Abroad, Contact Edwise, on 1-800-200-3678 (Toll Free) / 08600911333.

March 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment